Here is briefly listed the next steps to get to the event in presence which will then be broadcast online. You will find below the communications you expect from us and the related timing.
Towards the conference
Proposal accepted! Confirm your availability
From the day the CFP closes, we are committed to selecting the talks within 3 weeks and sending a communication regarding the outcome.
If your talk has been accepted you will receive an email with the request for confirmation of your participation and the request for special needs regarding the schedule.
Remember to answer by the date indicated with your availability, we will do our best to meet the needs of each speaker.
We will also send:
- what is included in your speaker pack;
- how the event works.
Remember to add the conference email to the address book to prevent it from going into SPAM.
Get on board, you are officially a speaker!
Once we have received your availability and time requirements we will send you:
- an image that you can start sharing on your social channels to communicate that your talk has been selected for the conference, or to put on the cover of your slides;
- the conference media kit to promote your participation in the best possible way;
- a discount code to share with your contacts;
- useful info to prepare your talk.
Free bronze sponsorship
As a speaker, your company is entitled to a free Bronze sponsorship, or a discount of the same value on a higher level sponsorship if it funds your hotel stay.
We will ask you to give us the contact details of those who deal with this type of activity if you are interested in order to request all the data necessary to be able to add you among our sponsors.
GrUSP Season Pass
To thank you for your availability, in addition to the bronze sponsorship, if you wish, you can request a code to receive your GrUSP Season Pass. You can redeem it directly on the Eventbrite of each conference.
It’s time to finalize your participation
About a month and a half before the conference you will receive another email with:
- Logistics form: to guarantee you the best speaker experience we will collect some data such as your dietary needs for the lunches and dinners included, times and days of arrival at the hotel, backup questions for your talk and any further needs;
- conference program;
- how the conference works.
Two weeks before the conference you will receive a last email from us with:
- the recap of useful information to reach the conference location;
- the link to register on Hopin in order to associate your profile with your talk for those attending the online conference;
- the request to deliver a copy of the slides one week in advance to verify the consistency with our code of conduct;
- latest practical information and advice on the necessary equipment (adapters, sockets, etc.).
The day of the event
- Check-in in the morning to receive your badge;
- reach the conference room at least 15 minutes before your talk;
- enjoy the event 🙂
Follow Up and remboursement
If it is included in your speaker pack, in the follow-up email you will receive instructions on how to request a refund. So don’t forget to keep all the receipts for your expenses.